Saturday, July 05, 2008

Winking at the mirror

If you've never winked at yourself in the mirror, you should. I did once and discovered something new about myself- I have a mole on my right eyelid. I had never seen it before because I generally have both of my eyes open when I look at myself. I suppose that girls who wear eye shadow may be more aware of what their eyelids look like, but I would suspect that the majority of non-eye shadow wearing people don't. Check it out.
Actually this isn't a picture of my right eyelid, but I'm not good at winking and I have to hold my eyelid down in order to see the mole. It's just too awkward for picture taking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zac, I would have never guess about the mole. It was fabulous talking with you the other day. I am glad to here things are going well for you. I hope all goes well for you. Know that you are missed, whoelse could I win in a tickle fight? Have a fabulous day!! Whittney

caron said...

It's funny the things you learn about yourself when spending time looking in a mirror making strange faces. But I never do that. Ever.

daniel.perry said...

I looked. A lot of veins but no mole or other interesting marks. Here you got me all excited, and nothing.
No just kidding, I'm fine with veiny eyelids.
I agree that your google ads are very helpful for anyone looking for a fortune cookie. Perhaps I will click on them multiple times to earn you money... if that's how it works.