Sunday, April 29, 2007

Stranded........again

I bet you can't guess what this ones about? Yup, that's right- I locked my keys in my car again. The second time in a two week period. I went to a concert in Park City (Nas, in case you were wondering). About half way through the concert I realized that I had my camera and my wallet and that was all. We grabbed a wire hanger from the coat check girls and attempted to break into my Jeep. I once had a friend who was able to break into it for me with a coat hanger so I didn't think it would be too difficult. Yeah right. The best part was as I was trying to work the wire in through the window a group of girls walked past us. They were pointing at us and talking amongst themselves as if they had just discovered two burglars breaking into someone's car. They hopped in a limo and as I approached the limo to ask the driver for some help, he rolled up his window and drove away. Well, a nice guy named Deep, or Deet, or Deeb, or something like that gave us a ride home. The next day I got a new key made and Jon took me back to Park City to pick up my Jeep. I really think that I must have offended whatever force out in the Universe is in charge of making fortune cookies come true, cuz my fortune cookie has done lost its fortune.

4 comments:

Jon said...

Are you sure that you haven't just been ignoring the fortune cookie gods? I can't remember the last time I saw you eat a fortune cookie. Your fortune might just be out of date.

Unknown said...

Hey Zac,
I have been reading your blog, and it is quite funny. I think it really shows who you really are. Maybe this will make you feel better. I have successfully blown a glass pan to pieces, by leaving it on a burner that was still on. I break a lot of glass things.

Unknown said...

have you thought about getting one of those hide a key devices that can attach to your car? It might stop your bad luck with keys.

i'vebeenflimped said...

I have actually- I think it might help a lot.